Multistage chemical pump
is a kind of high efficiency and energy saving pump composed of multiple pump bodies, mainly used for conveying high temperature and high pressure, flammable and explosive, corrosive, pollution-free or micro-pollution liquid process or transfer, for conveying media containing suspended particles also has a good adaptability. Its structural characteristics and application range are as follows:
Multi-stage chemical pump structure features:
(1) consists of a plurality of pump bodies, each pump body has a rotor and a stator;
(2) All pump bodies are connected by coupling to form a complete pump body system;
(3) Double mechanical seal is used between the pump body to ensure the seal between the pump body;
(4) The inside of the pump body are made of high-quality corrosion-resistant materials to ensure that the medium is not polluted;
(5) The flow rate and head of the pump are changed by frequency conversion motor control.
Multistage chemical pump application range:
Multistage chemical pumps are widely used in the following fields:
(1) Petrochemical industry: used to transport high temperature, high pressure, toxic, flammable and explosive or corrosive chemical media, such as ethylene, benzene, methanol, etc.;
(2) Power industry: used to transport boiler feed water, cooling circulating water, high pressure water, etc.;
(3) Textile industry: transport chemical fiber slurry, textile slurry, etc.;
(4) Food and beverage industry: conveying milk, juice, soy sauce, etc.;
(5) Mining metallurgy industry: conveying metal pulp, leaching liquid, acid washing liquid, etc.
In summary, the multistage chemical pump has the advantages of reasonable structure, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection, and is an indispensable and important equipment in many industries such as chemical industry, electric power, mining, and food.