As a professional high quality Vertical Condensate Pump manufacturers, you can rest assured to buy Vertical Condensate Pump from Hongzheng and we will offer you the best after-sale service and timely delivery.
Vertical condensate pump structure description:
The condensate pump is horizontal, and the fixed part is mainly composed of the inlet section, the middle section, the outlet section, the bearing body, the guide vane and the sealing ring. The axial force of the rotating part is borne by the ball bearing, and the radial force is borne by the ball bearing and the sleeve bearing mounted on the guide vane.
There is a cooling chamber around the packing and on the bearing body, which can be connected to the cooling water, the water inlet direction is axial, the water outlet direction is vertical upward, the horizontal structure is light, but it needs to remove the pipeline to repair.
The condensate pump is vertical, the pump body and the pump cover are separated along the axis line, the axial force of the rotating part is borne by the ball bearing, and the radial force is borne by the ball bearing and the sleeve bearing. The inlet and outlet of the pump are cast on the pump body, the lower part of the pump body has a semicircular pump foot, the upper part has a semicircular support, the support is installed on it, the motor is installed on the support, the vertical pump occupies a small area, easy maintenance.
The flow parts of the pump are made of cast iron, and the shaft seal is a packing seal. From the motor end to the pump, it rotates in the counterclockwise direction. Complete supply pump, motor, coupling, base, check valve, gate valve, if you have special requirements, please explain to our factory when ordering, our factory will provide a series of quality services in design, manufacturing, testing, installation, maintenance, training operators and other aspects.
Rotation direction: From the motor end, the pump rotates in a counterclockwise direction
Material of main parts: pump body flow parts pump body, pump cover, sealing ring, shaft sleeve material is cast iron, N type condensate pump impeller is silicon brass, induction wheel is aluminum iron bronze. Shafts are made of high quality carbon steel.
Pump complete range: complete supply of pumps, motors, couplings, check valves, gate valves.
The vertical condensate pump is a kind of pump for transporting hot water, condensate water and cryogenic liquid. The installation and use methods are as follows:
1. The installation of the pump shall be carried out according to the requirements of the drawing. Before installation, the installation ground or foundation should be cleaned to ensure that it is smooth, dry, free of dust and debris.
2. During the installation, check whether the components are properly connected.
3. During the installation, it should be noted that the rotation direction of the pump and the motor should be the same, and the rotation direction should be consistent with the manufacturer's logo to ensure the normal operation of the pump.
4. Test run should be carried out after installation to confirm the working state of the pump, including the operating direction, return water pressure, flow and current status.
5. In the process of use, pay attention to regular inspection and maintenance, including grease addition and replacement, lubrication of bearings, replacement of seals and cleaning of the pump body.
6. If it is necessary to replace the parts, the original parts that meet the specifications should be selected to ensure the use of the pump.
7. When the pump is disabled, the liquid in the pipeline should be emptied and kept clean and dry to avoid rust.
Hot Tags: Vertical Condensate Pump, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesale, Factory, Brands, Cheap, Price, Quotation, Durable