The Submersible multi-stage pump product is a vertical single-suction multi-suction segmented centrifugal pump. The suction port of the DLY pump is at the bottom and vertically downwards, and the center of the discharge port is arranged horizontally.
Multi-stage submersible pumps are used to transport crude oil and oil-water mixed media collected from oil wells and oil stations. They are also suitable for use in oil pipelines and can meet the requirements of oil extraction plants, chemical plants, oil refineries and other units to transport various types of grease.
It can also be used to transport clean water and similar clean water media.
Flow range: 5-300m3/h, head range: 15-300m, viscosity range: 0-60cst (centistoke), medium temperature: 0-200 degrees
(1) The multi-stage submerged pump product is a vertical single-suction multi-suction segmented centrifugal pump. The suction port of the DLY pump is at the bottom and vertically downwards, and the center of the discharge port is arranged horizontally.
This series of pumps have the advantages of small size, less floor space, low noise, no radial force generated when the radial guide vane is running, stable operation, high efficiency, and less exposed parts.
(2) Multi-stage submerged pump drive
The multi-stage submersible pump is driven by an outdoor vertical explosion-proof motor mounted on the motor frame through a coupling. The pump rotates counterclockwise from the motor side.
(3) Multi-stage submerged pump shaft seal
The multi-stage submersible pump adopts the packing seal of the output shaft structure in the low pressure zone, and does not leak.
(4) Multi-stage submersible pump bearings and balancing device
The upper part of the pump shaft is supported by double row centripetal thrust ball bearings, and the lower part of the pump shaft is supported by wear-resistant alloy sliding bearings. The axial force of the pump is balanced by the balance drum or the balance hole. The residual axial force,
It is borne by the upper bearing. The upper bearing is lubricated with grease or thin oil, and the sliding bearing is lubricated by the conveyed medium.
(5) Multi-stage submersible pump material can be selected according to different media of users, ductile iron QT600-3 stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti or cast iron HT200