Stainless steel chemical magnetic pump
1. Overview of stainless steel magnetic pump:
Leak-free magnetic drive pump (abbreviated as: magnetic drive pump) is a new type of pump that applies the principles of modern magnetism and uses the magnetic drive of permanent magnets to achieve non-contact torque transmission, that is, the motor drives the outer rotor (ie, outer magnetic steel) assembly to rotate When the magnetic field passes through the isolating sleeve, the inner rotor (that is, the inner magnetic steel) assembly and the impeller rotate synchronously. Because the medium is enclosed in the stationary isolating sleeve, the purpose of pumping the medium without leakage is achieved, which completely solves the mechanical problem. The shaft seal of the transmission pump is leaking, and the newly designed industrial pump is fully sealed, leak-free, pollution-free, and energy-saving. Its performance meets international standards and can replace expensive imported chemical pumps.
2. Features of stainless steel magnetic pump:
1. The non-leakage magnetic pump is a fully-sealed, leak-free, and pollution-free new industrial pump designed and developed by itself according to IS02858/GB5662/DIN24256 international standards, and its technical indicators have reached the advanced level of similar products at home and abroad;
2. The pump body, impeller and pump cover adopt CFD computer fluid mechanics to design hydraulic components for modular design and precision casting. It has the characteristics of wide runner, high efficiency, good cavitation margin performance, small radial force, accurate size, smooth runner and good interchangeability;
3. The magnet uses ferrite magnets, neodymium iron boron and samarium cobalt, which have good magnetism, high temperature resistance, and no demagnetization; its magnetic energy product is 28 megagauss, and the temperature limit is 350℃. Under normal cooling conditions, the maximum operating temperature is limited to 260℃, which can unavoidably demagnetize to the greatest extent, making the theoretical service life of magnetic materials up to 20 years;
4. The shaft sleeves and sliding bearings are made of highly wear-resistant silicon carbide, graphite, tetrafluoroethylene and other materials, and are provided with lubrication grooves to effectively ensure the service life of the pump;
5. No leakage, all sealing points are sealed with closed static seals, driven by a magnetic coupling, without nitrogen sealing, safe, economical and efficient, and completely solved the medium leakage;
6. There is no need for independent lubrication and cooling water, which reduces energy consumption;
7. International standard shaft coupling rear pull design, no need to disassemble the pipeline, easy maintenance;
8. Horizontal installation, low vibration, low noise, stable operation, international standard design, interchangeable with standard chemical centrifugal pumps, convenient for users to replace and use;
9. From coupling drive to synchronous drive, there is no contact and friction. Low power consumption, high efficiency, and has the effect of damping and vibration reduction, which reduces the impact of motor vibration on the pump and the impact on the motor when the pump occurs cavitation vibration;
3. Uses of stainless steel magnetic pump:
It is widely used in the transportation of corrosive liquids in the production process of petroleum, chemical industry, alkali production, smelting, rare earths, pesticides, dyes, medicine, papermaking, electroplating, electrolysis, radio, chemical foil, scientific research institutions, national defense industry, etc., especially suitable for flammable , Explosive, volatile, toxic, high temperature, strong alkali, organic solvent and precious liquid transportation.
Performance range: Design pressure: 1.6-6.4Mpa, flow: 2 to 1400m3/h, head: 20-200m, power: 1.1-400kw
Applicable temperature: -30～120℃, the temperature resistance of new materials can reach -50～450℃;
Optional accessories: temperature monitoring device, anti-air running device, leakage monitoring device;
Matters needing attention: When the specific gravity of the medium is greater than 1.3mg/cm3, it should be stated when ordering, no dry running is allowed, and no medium containing particles or crystals is allowed to be transported.