Pipeline booster pump is a vertical structure, the inlet and outlet have the same caliber, and they are on the same centerline, and can be installed in the pipeline like a valve.
Product features of vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
1. The pump is a vertical structure, the inlet and outlet have the same caliber, and they are on the same centerline, and can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. The appearance is compact and beautiful, the area is small, and the construction investment is low, such as adding a protective cover It can be used outdoors.
2. The impeller is directly mounted on the extended shaft of the motor. The axial size is short, the structure is compact, and the bearing configuration of the pump and the motor is reasonable, which can effectively balance the radial and axial loads generated by the operation of the pump, thereby ensuring the balanced vibration of the pump. The noise is very low.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or mechanical seal combination, adopts imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium-sized high temperature resistant mechanical seal and adopts hard alloy material, wear-resistant seal, which can effectively increase the service life of mechanical seal.
4. Convenient installation and maintenance, no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove all the rotor parts by removing the pump joint base nut.
5. The series and parallel operation modes of pumps can be adopted according to the requirements of use, that is, the needs of flow and head.
6. The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be adopted according to the requirements of pipeline layout.
Main purpose of vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
1. Vertical pipeline centrifugal pumps are used to transport clean water and other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, garden sprinkler irrigation, fire pressurization, long-distance transportation, heating Through refrigeration cycle, bathroom and other heating and cooling water cycle pressurization and equipment matching, the use temperature T <80 ℃.
2. Vertical hot water pump is suitable for metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, wood processing, papermaking, and high-temperature hot water pressurization circulating transportation of boilers in restaurants, bathrooms, hotels, and urban housing heating circulation pumps, the use temperature is below 120 ℃.
3. Vertical high-temperature centrifugal pumps are widely used in: energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, papermaking, and high-temperature hot water pressurization circulating pumps in restaurants, bathrooms, hotels and other boilers, as well as urban housing heating circulation pumps, the use temperature is below 240 ℃.
4. Vertical stainless steel pipeline centrifugal pumps are used to transport liquids that do not contain solid particles, are corrosive, and have a viscosity similar to water. They are suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, electric power, paper, food and pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors. The use temperature is -20℃ ~ 120℃.
5. Pipeline oil pumps are used to transport petroleum products such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc. The temperature of the medium being transported is -20°C ~ + 120°C.
6. Vertical stainless steel explosion-proof chemical centrifugal pump, suitable for conveying flammable chemical liquids.
7. Vertical low-speed centrifugal pump, suitable for occasions with low environmental noise requirements and air conditioning circulation.
Use conditions of vertical pipeline centrifugal pump
1. Suction pressure ≤1.0Mpa, or pump system high working pressure ≤1.6Mpa, that is, pump suction port pressure + pump head ≤1.6Mpa, pump static pressure test pressure is 2.5Mpa, please indicate the system working pressure when ordering. When the working pressure of the pump system is greater than 1.6Mpa, it should be stated separately when ordering. In order to use cast steel materials for the flow parts and connection parts of the pump during manufacture.
2. Ambient temperature <40℃, relative humidity <95%.
3. The volume content of solid particles in the conveyed medium does not exceed 0.1% of the unit volume, and the particle size is less than 0.2mm.
Note: If the medium used is with fine particles, please specify when ordering so that wear-resistant mechanical seals can be used.