The classification of stainless steel submersible pumps
can be divided into: new submersible pumps, suitable for conveying inflammable and explosive light materials, with the characteristics of maintenance-free, zero-zone use, and low energy consumption; submersible pumps, suitable for conveying uncleanliness The liquid with solid particles and short fibers has the characteristics of non-clogging and high temperature resistance. The disassembly and assembly steps of the stainless steel submerged pump:
1. If you replace or check the impeller, you can close the valve, remove the flange connecting bolts and bottom plate connecting bolts, and lift the pump out of the container with a lifting tool.
2. Vertically place the bottom plate on the fixed bracket, remove all bolts from the pump body, take out the pump cover and impeller nut, and tap the pump body with a double hammer to remove the impeller.
3. If the flow bearing is replaced, the bottom plate will not move. Just remove the motor and the corresponding bracket, remove the pump coupling, gland, round nut, and remove the shaft sleeve body.
4. The order of assembly and disassembly is reversed. Pay attention to the concentricity of the fittings on the shaft.
Installation and use steps of stainless steel submerged pump:
1. After the pump is assembled, turn the coupling to see if it can rotate flexibly. Check whether there is metal friction sound and whether the nuts of each part are tightened.
2. Check the concentricity of the pump shaft and the motor shaft. The left and right deviation of the outer circle of the upper and lower couplings shall not exceed 0.1mm, and the gap between the end faces of the couplings shall be kept at 1～2.5mm.
3. The distance from the suction port of the pump to the bottom of the container is 2 to 3 times the suction diameter. The distance between the pump body and the wall should be greater than 2.5 times the caliber.
4. The outlet pipe of the pump should be supported by another bracket, and its weight is not allowed to be supported on the pump.
5. Check the rotation direction of the motor to make the rotation direction of the pump conform to the indicated direction.
6. Close the gate valve on the outlet pipe and connect the cooling water pipe.
7. Overdrive the motor, slowly open the gate valve of the outlet pipe to the required position, and put it into normal operation.
8. Check the pump and motor frequently, the bearing temperature rise should not exceed 75℃, and enough butter should be added to the bearing box.