The self-control self-priming pump is the reference equipment motor, which must be connected to other equipment through pipelines. The direction of the motor can be adjusted appropriately according to the direction of the self-priming pump body. When the water in the suction pipe contains dissolved gas, cavitation will be formed, which will affect the water flow capacity of the pipe. The suction pipe is installed in the suction well to avoid turbulence at the suction inlet. The pipe must suck in air, and the inlet must have a certain swallowing depth, protruding height and a certain distance.
1. Hoisting of self-priming pump body: It can be transported and installed by rolling on the inclined plane with a load-bearing frame and a roller rod. Sometimes, a single wooden lifting rod is used for lifting together with other pulley blocks.
2. Measurement and adjustment of the self-priming pump body: The measurement and adjustment of the pump body include three aspects: centering, elevation, and leveling.
(1) After leveling the centerline position and the elevation of the self-priming pump body, find the centerline position and half-water level of the water absorbing body of the unsealed visual control eye, and then use the level to check whether the level has been changed. A device that can carry a motor .
(2) Seek the head of the pump based on the centerline of the pump shaft.
What are the methods for detecting leakage of self-monitoring and self-priming pumps?
The self-priming pump relies on the high-speed rotation of the impeller to form a low-pressure zone in the self-priming pump to pump water. Therefore, the self-priming pump must ensure that its inlet pipe is not working and there is no leakage. Generally, there are several methods for detecting leakage of self-priming pump:
(1) The direction of the self-priming pump should be as close to the water surface as possible to ensure that air is not sucked in when the water level drops.
(2) The lower valve of the self-priming pump must have a satisfactory swallowing depth. Starting from the valve plane, it must be equal to the outer diameter of the lower valve.
(3) Avoid air leakage in the filling sewer. The tightness of the filler sewer must be sufficient. If it is too loose, the gland must be tightened; the water seal pipe at the gasket position is blocked and generates heat, which will cause the gasket, including air leakage, and the sealing pipe must be cleaned.
(4) The self-priming pump body is equipped with a bleed plug. The drain plug can be replaced with a faucet of the same thread size, and the faucet can be opened when venting.
(5) Pay attention to exhaust. Before starting the self-monitoring self-priming pump, enough water must be added. Generally, you should periodically turn the threaded bleed plug on the pump cover to remove the accumulated air inside.