1. During the operation of the pipeline pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35℃, and the high temperature should not exceed 80℃.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body of the pipeline pump, and observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
3. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the pipeline pump, and fill the water diversion.
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe of the pipeline pump.
5. Jog the pipeline pump motor to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
6. Start the pipeline pump motor. When the pipeline pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, open the gate valve gradually, and check the motor load at the same time.