Multistage centrifugal pump for water supply is a new generation of water supply product developed according to the actual needs of high-rise building constant pressure water supply and fire protection industry.
Vertical multi-stage centrifugal pump is a new generation of water supply product developed according to the actual needs of high-rise building constant pressure water supply and fire protection industry. It adopts the domestic excellent hydraulic model, which has been meticulously improved by the company's technicians. Therefore, the pump has the advantages of high efficiency, stable performance, low noise, long service life, beautiful appearance, small footprint, convenient maintenance, and light weight.
The pump is made up of a motor and a pump. The pump shaft and the motor shaft are connected by a clamp-type coupling to ensure that the pump and the motor are absolutely coaxial, so that the pump runs smoothly and has low noise. The motor is a Y-type three-phase civil step motor, which is convenient for users to replace. The whole is rigid-type connection, and no correction is required during use. The shaft seal adopts a mechanical seal, and the pump is easy to disassemble and easy to replace the mechanical seal.
Vertical multi-stage centrifugal pumps are especially suitable for supporting pumps for constant pressure water supply, fire fighting, and spray water supply equipment in high-rise buildings such as residences, hotels, and office buildings; it is also suitable for automatic water replenishment of cooling towers in chemical processes; system voltage stabilization and production process circulation It is used for water supply equipment such as water supply, long-distance transportation, boiler water supply and so on. The liquid that can be transported is normal temperature (<80℃) (hot water type can transport media with a temperature less than 105 degrees) clean water and physical and chemical properties similar to water.
1. The pump is compact in structure, small in size, beautiful in appearance, and its structure determines the small installation area. It can be used outdoors if it is equipped with a protective cover.
2. The impeller is directly mounted on the motor shaft to ensure the concentricity of the pump, thereby enhancing the stability of the pump and extending the service life of the pump.
3. The shaft seal adopts a mechanical seal or a combination of mechanical seals, and is made of high-quality cemented carbide seal rings, which enhances the wear resistance of the seal and effectively prolongs the service life of the pump.
4. Easy installation and maintenance, no need to dismantle the pipeline system. The inlet and outlet of the pump are of the same caliber, which simplifies the connection of pipelines.
5. The series and parallel operation modes of pumps can be adopted according to the needs of flow and head.
6. The suction port and the discharge port can be installed in the same direction or 900, 1800, 2700 in different directions according to the needs.
7, the pump stroke can be increased or decreased according to the needs of the pump stages and combined with the outer diameter of the cutting impeller to meet the requirements, and the installation area can be changed step by step, which is what other pumps have.