The non-leakage magnetic drive submerged pump is a submerged structure pump designed for applications where the medium is prevented from leaking during the conveying process and requires a fully enclosed structure.
1. Overview of non-leakage magnetic submerged pump
The non-leakage magnetic drive submerged pump is a submerged structure pump designed for applications where the medium is prevented from leaking during the conveying process and requires a fully enclosed structure. The submerged parts in contact with the liquid are all made of stainless steel, and the submerged depth is It ranges from 1 to 6 meters. The main part of the pump is all placed in the liquid. It adopts a static seal design. There is no traditional mechanical seal. The medium can be completely isolated from the outside air. It is truly leak-free. It is especially suitable for flammable and explosive. Toxic and high-risk medium, it has the advantages of wide range of corrosion resistance, high efficiency, safe and reliable shaft connection structure, convenient disassembly, etc. It can be pumped without liquid filling. The axial force and radial force generated by the operation of the pump are respectively composed of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Support, so it runs quietly and without noise. It is a high-tech, high-tech and durable product that truly integrates environmental protection and energy saving. It has strong corrosion resistance, good wear resistance, high mechanical strength, food grade, reasonable design, compact structure, and reliable performance , Easy to use and maintain, high efficiency, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Advantages of magnetic submerged pump
1. Non-leakage magnetic drive submerged pump is a new type of high-efficiency and energy-saving non-leakage submerged centrifugal pump designed in accordance with national standards;
2. The material of the pump body, inner rotor, pump cover, impeller, isolating sleeve and pump shaft and other wetted parts can be made of 304, 316, 316L, 904, TA2, HC276 and other materials;
3. The pump body and pump cover adopt CFD computer fluid mechanics design hydraulic components for modular design and precision casting. They should be able to withstand the erosion of high-speed and high-pressure liquids, and can withstand the effects of instantaneous thermal shocks, have high cavitation resistance, and have precise dimensions. The flow channel is smooth and clean to ensure the corrosion resistance and pressure resistance of the pump;
4. The impeller also uses CFD computer fluid mechanics design hydraulic components for modular design and precision casting to ensure reliable torque transmission. Its closed structure, optimized flow channel design, high efficiency and low NPSHR value ensure the stability of pump flow and head. sex;
5. The isolation sleeve is made of 316L, TA2, HC276 and other materials and low-vortex spacer design. The isolation sleeve is in a sinusoidal alternating magnetic field and induces eddy currents in the cross section perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic force and converts them into heat. The isolation sleeve can be made of high-resistivity, high-strength non-metallic materials, which has a very obvious effect in reducing eddy currents, eliminating all excess heat and reducing energy consumption; it has high rupture pressure, high safety factor, and the pump The cavity is completely isolated from the outside, so that the pump chamber is completely sealed, and there is no leakage during the conveying process.
6. The moving ring, shaft sleeve, and sliding bearing are made of highly wear-resistant and temperature-resistant crystalline silicon carbide, tungsten carbide and other materials, which have high strength, wear resistance and good willfulness, and strong corrosion resistance, which effectively guarantees the service life of the pump , The rolling bearing adopts imported NSK or SKF grease lubrication and maintenance-free bearing;
7. The magnetic block uses samarium cobalt 2:17, its magnetic energy product is 28 megagauss, and the temperature limit is 350℃, which can avoid demagnetization to the greatest extent, making the theoretical service life of the magnetic material up to 20 years;
8. The self-balancing structure of the axial force of the pump uses the principle of hydraulics to automatically balance the axial force through the fluid pressure difference. The thrust plate of the rolling bearing only bears the unbalanced axial force at the moment of starting and stopping, and can achieve the axis at the working condition. The direction force is almost zero, which greatly improves the stability of the whole machine operation;
9. The magnetic pump adopts a double sliding bearing structure, which runs more smoothly, so that the medium flows smoothly and the sliding bearing has the best lubrication effect; the elastic gasket structure in the shaft sleeve and the sliding bearing extends the service life of the bearing and reduces the vibration of the pump. At the same time, it avoids the expansion and cracking of the sliding bearing caused by high temperature conditions;
10. No leakage, all sealing points are sealed with closed static seals, driven by a magnetic coupling, without nitrogen sealing, safe, economical and efficient, and completely solved the medium leakage;
Third, the use of magnetic submerged pump
It is widely used in the transportation of volatile, flammable, explosive, toxic, harmful and other high-risk media in the production process of petroleum, chemical, coal, alkali, smelting, rare earth, pesticide, dye, medicine, scientific research institutions, and national defense industry.
Performance range: design pressure 1.6-5.0Mpa; flow 1.8-400m3/h; head 15-125m; power 1.5-280kw;
Applicable temperature: -20～350℃;
Matters needing attention: Transporting media with a specific gravity greater than 1.3mg/cm3 should be stated when ordering; dry running is prohibited; transporting media containing particles or crystals is prohibited.