Horizontal booster pump is a vertical structure with the same inlet and outlet calibers and is located on a unified centerline.
Features of horizontal pipeline pump:
1. The pump is a vertical structure with the same inlet and outlet calibers and is located on a unified centerline. It can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. It has a compact and beautiful appearance, small footprint, and low construction investment. If a protective cover is added Can be used outdoors.
2. The impeller is directly mounted on the extended shaft of the motor. The axial size is short, the structure is compact, and the bearing configuration of the pump and the motor is reasonable, which can effectively balance the radial and axial loads generated by the pump operation, thereby ensuring the smooth
operation of the pump. Vibration and noise are very low.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or mechanical seal combination, adopts imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium-sized high temperature resistant mechanical seal and adopts hard alloy material, wear-resistant seal, which can effectively increase the service life of mechanical seal.
4. Convenient installation and maintenance, no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove all the rotor parts by removing the pump joint base nut.
5. The series and parallel operation modes of pumps can be adopted according to the requirements of use, that is, the needs of flow and head.
6. The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be adopted according to the requirements of pipeline layout.