The Fluoroplastic self-priming pump has the advantages of compact and reasonable structure, strong corrosion resistance, tight and reliable sealing performance, stable operation, low noise, high mechanical strength
1. Overview of fluoroplastic self-priming pump:
The chemical pump has the advantages of compact and reasonable structure, strong corrosion resistance, tight and reliable sealing performance, stable operation, low noise, high mechanical strength, no aging, element decomposition, convenient maintenance, smooth flow path, high efficiency, and energy saving. Avoid running, spilling, dripping, and leaking. It is widely used in chemical industry, acid making, alkali making, smelting, rare earth, pesticides, dyes, medicine, paper making, electroplating, electrolysis, pickling, radio, forming foil, scientific research institutions, national defense industry, etc. industry.
2. Features of fluoroplastic self-priming pump:
The fluoroplastic used in chemical pumps is the best corrosion-resistant material today. The fluoroplastic alloy chemical pump produced by Quanchen Pump Industry chooses this material. It has strong corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, no aging, no decomposition, and can be transported. Any concentration of acid, lye, oxidant and other corrosive media is widely used in chemicals, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, smelting, dyes, papermaking, electroplating, food, etc.
3. Description of the structure of fluoroplastic self-priming pump
The self-priming pump is composed of a pump body, impeller, cover, seal, bracket, pump shaft side shaft device, hanging bolt, and nut bottom plate.
1. Pump body: steel flanges are embedded in the connecting parts of the left and right sides, each made of molded plastic synthetic gold.
2. A stainless steel (1Cr18Ni9Ti) molded plastic alloy is embedded in the right side of the cover.
3. Impeller: The shaft connection method is adopted. The metal shaft is made of steel finishing and outsourcing plastic synthetic gold molding, so that the impeller and the metal shaft are firmly integrated to ensure that the shaft root and the rear of the impeller can withstand the torque as it rotates. In this way, the wetted part of the medium is plastic alloy.
4. Mechanical seal: Adopt WB2 type and ST type without cooling water adjustable end face sealing technology, made of silicon carbide, high-purity alumina ceramics, filled with tetrafluoroethylene, graphite and other materials.