Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant pumps are single-stage single-suction cantilever centrifugal pumps, and the flow parts are made of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE).
Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant pumps are single-stage single-suction cantilever centrifugal pumps, and the flow parts are made of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE). This material is a new generation of corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant engineering plastics for pumps in the world. Its most prominent advantage is that it has excellent wear resistance and impact resistance (especially low temperature impact resistance) among all plastics. Creep resistance (resistance to environmental stress cracking) and excellent corrosion resistance.
The salient features of the pump are: multi-function, that is, a pump can adapt to various working conditions, such as conveying acid, alkaline clear liquid or slurry; various corrosive slurries in the smelting industry; various dilute acids in the sulfuric acid industry; environmental protection Various types of sewage in the industry, etc. The pump is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant, and has a wide range of applications.
Structure and characteristics
(1) Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant, one pump is used for multiple purposes, suitable for both acid and alkali liquid slurry.
(2) The pump body is of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene structure with a thickness of 8-20mm. The pump uses patented tortoise shell mesh lining technology. Compared with other similar pumps, the lining has good thermal deformation resistance and crack resistance. , Anti-falling, high use temperature and other advantages.
(3) There are two types of impeller separated type and closed type, which can be selected according to the condition of the medium.
(4) Seal: K-type dynamic seal, G3 type mechanical seal.
Extremely wide range of use
1) Sulfuric acid and phosphate fertilizer industry: the transportation of media such as dilute acid, mother liquor, sewage, sea water, fluorosilicic acid containing silica gel, and phosphoric acid slurry.
2) Non-ferrous metal smelting industry: It is especially suitable for various acids, corrosive ore slurry, and slurry (for filter press) electrolytes for lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt, rare earth and other hydrometallurgical smelting. , Sewage and other media transportation.
3) Chemical and other enterprises: various sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkaline, oil clear liquid or slurry positions. Production of titanium dioxide, iron red powder, production of various dyes and pigments, non-metallic mineral processing and other industries.
4) Chlor-alkali industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid caustic soda, electrolyte, etc.
5) Water treatment industry: pure water, high purity water, sewage (leather sewage, electroplating sewage, electronic sewage, papermaking sewage, textile sewage, food sewage, domestic sewage, pharmaceutical sewage, etc.).
6) Iron and steel enterprises: sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid posts in the pickling system, sewage with impurities.
7) Wet desulfurization circulating pump: It can be applied to alkaline, acidic and corrosive positions at the same time.
8) The transportation of corrosive liquids and coal slurry in the coal industry and coal chemical industry; pumps for coal washing.